Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's try this again.




Whoops! I must have pressed that Publish Post button too quickly, ah, I will get the hang of this soon, I hope. Here is a photo of Highway 74 on the way up to my hike yesterday. Nowhere in the description of the hike in my "120 Great Hikes in and near Palm Springs" book did it say that the 14 miles up on Highway 74 were winding, curving, breathtaking, heart-pounding, and in my case, fear inspiring. Usually, the heart pounding bit doesn't begin until quite a while into my hike...when the path has mysteriously disappeared and all of the rocks look the same.

I have not figured out how to add photos here below, each time I add one it goes above the previous one and throws off my story. So I will go ahead and post this and then try to figure out the next step.


No comments:

Post a Comment